Started playing around with a Microsoft Surface this afternoon — figured I would be able to write up early impressions quickly, but I have to say that it’s a bit of a puzzler to me so far. (And I’ll conflate the Surface hardware with Windows RT generally - I find them hard to really separate.)
As more folks get their hands on the Surface will they have the same overall comments?
8 Notes/ Hide
- whtvr77 reblogged this from lilly
- jwindmiller reblogged this from lilly and added:
- parislemon likes this
- chaitanyatanti likes this
- arielseidman said: “Too many ghosts of Windows holding it back.” Nice line. The problem they are *trying* to solve is real. Most normal people are not going to have a PC/laptop and a tablet. They will morph into some new thing.
- david likes this
- digithoughts likes this
- This was featured in #Tech
- treerao likes this
- lilly posted this